PHENOM users will be prompted for a username and password upon login. Each user should have a unique username. If a user has set up Two-Factor Authentication previously, this authentication will be requested after the username and password is verified.
Requesting an Account
To request a new user account to PHENOM:
- Contact your organization's PHENOM administrator and request access
- email INQUIRIES@SKAYL.COM
- Include your organization's name, your full name, your email address, phone number in the email
Logging Into PHENOM
Login Using Username and Password
- Go to your PHENOM portal URL
- Enter your username
- Enter your password (of this is your first time logging in, enter the password provided to you. Once you are logged in, you can change your password in Settings)
Logging in with Two-Factor Authentication
Once you have set up Two-Factor Authentication, you will need access to your mobile device to login to your PHENOM account.
- At the Login prompt, enter your PHENOM username and password
- Upon successful password verification, PHENOM will request your Authenticator passcode
- Open the Authenticator app on your phone
- Under PHENOM, you will find the Authenticator passcode, enter this code into PHENOM
- You are now logged into PHENOM
Requesting a New Password
To request a new password to PHENOM:
On the login page, click “request a new password”:
Enter your username and click “Request Reset”:
After a few minutes you should receive a password reset email. Copy paste the link into your web browser (if it redirects to the login page, copy paste the link and refresh the page again):
Enter a new password, click “Reset Password”.
Login with your username and new password.